Grammar Slammer is an English grammar and spell check software designed to help writers show up with intelligible write-ups and content.
It can help you understand grammar rules in order to avoid making the same mistakes in the long term. The program seeks to have users learn the intricacies regarding the English language by giving answers to questions concerning the corrections the application makes.
Why wouldn’t you choose Grammar Slammer?
- Cost-effective software. Grammar Slammer isn’t just helpful for users who would like to deliver content that is error-free additionally, it is friendly for their pockets. The various editions associated with software can be obtained at reasonable prices set alongside the steep tags software that is similar.
- Word integration. Word processors can be equipped with grammar and spelling checkers but they are only rules that are basic. With Grammar Slammer, users of Microsoft Word can gain more conf >
Virtual Writing Tutor is an grammar that is english-as-a-second-language created for both students and language teachers, or bloggers, writers, and other professionals. This free grammar that is online aims to provide learning opportunities for students during those occasions when teachers are not available.
For teachers, the solution reduces their workload by automating their proofreading or editing task plus the procedure of giving corrective feedback to their students to their assignments. With Virtual Writing Tutor, students can learn ESL independently and by receiving consistent and extensive feedback; and teachers can assign more writing tasks with their students without worrying all about checking the assignments of these students.
Why should you choose Visual Writing Tutor?
- Less cliches, more power words. Cliches would be the bane of English writers, and Visual Writing Tutor makes certain you don’t forget that, steering you against overused expressions to create your content more interesting. To push you in this direction, this system has incorporated a cliche and power word checker tool.
- Conversational English versus academic English. Physical ESL schools teach students to understand to differentiate involving the use of conversational English and academic English. Visual Writing Tutor does the exact same by pointing out that words like “buy,” “eat,” or “wear” would be best used in everyday talk, while more formalistic words and tone are best suited to speak that is academic compositions.
- Target structures. Teachers may require students to utilize prepositions that are particular past tense verbs, transition words, or adverbs because they prepare their assignments or thesis papers. Making use of the target structure tool, students can check whether such words are located in their writing.
- Field-related vocabulary. Show the depth of one’s information about your field of interest by employing terms unique to your discipline. Visual Writing Tool will scan matches between words in your manuscript and the those included in the 47 areas of research on FieldStudy.com. Further, you can access readings that are field-related glossaries, and audios linked to every match it finds.
- Dodge the plagiarism bullet. If you picked up a poor practice of lifting off materials from original authors and so are too lazy rewording them in a way that you will be actually inviting premature career suicide without realizing it, Visual Writing Tool gives you a guardian angel in the shape of a paraphrase tool, that will help you progress up your gray matter rephrasing and extracting the notion of a source without going too obvious about it.
13. Microsoft Word
The industry-standard and world’s most used word processing software, Microsoft Word may be the application of choice of educators, students, firstline workers, businesses, and enterprises. Irrespective of its much vaunted use that is institutional Microsoft Word can also be built and designed for personal use, the de facto app to view, edit, create, and share beautiful documents.
Microsoft Word provides document proofreading and editing tools that enable users to customize their documents and then make them far better. Due to its collaborative features and co-authoring capabilities, focusing on documents is simplified. Coworkers, bosses, and clients could work from the document that is same and everybody can be updated whenever there are changes meant to a document.
Why wouldn’t you choose Microsoft Word?
- Industry-standard proofing tools. Irrespective of the rush of new players in the field, Microsoft Word’s proofing tools remain the benchmark in which the new programs are measured against. For a lot of years publishing along with other media companies have relied on MS Word to polish grammar, spelling, or writing style by the click of a button regarding the options menu. Just ask any editor how things were before Track Changes appeared in the Microsoft Word toolbar
- Robust formatting tools. While you can find now more dedicated formatting programs, for a lot of others Microsoft Word’s formatting capabilities are still enough with regards to their daily needs. Those that are already knowledgeable about its formatting tools would swear they are able to adjust paragraph alignment, change kerning, line spacing and font attributes, create bulleted and numbered lists, add headers and footers, and insert items in a document such as pictures or tables equally well as they could because of the page design tools that are best in the market.
- Work directly with PDFs. If you’ve ever been asked to improve content in a PDF, you know you are in when it comes to long term for all of those other day. Microsoft Word helps you save from all the trouble by allowing you to edit elements like paragraphs, lists, and even tables. That doesn’t end there: once you’re done, you might keep your working file as a Word or PDF document to your heart’s content.
- Real-time collaboration. What’s teamwork nowadays if two or more people could not access and work the same file in the time that is same? The advent of high-speed internet made certain companies level up with regards to real-time collaboration, and Microsoft Word, seeing wisdom in all that, would not let itself fall behind.
Mention Microsoft Word these days & most Google that is likely Docs around in some corner of one’s mind. And it works both ways. Never mind that Google Docs is a purely web-based application, quite convenient in the event that you don’t get access to a word processor that is desktop. The two programs are becoming inseparable in a lot of ways it’s a thing that is good could move elements between the two applications sans hassles most of the time.
Why wouldn’t you choose Google Docs?
- Accessible solution. The days if you have to hold around a disc that is floppy its modern counterpart, the ubiquitous USB if not an entire laptop, to allow sharing or any primitive types of collaborative work is pretty much Stone Age nowadays. Google Docs’ solution, access-anywhere cloud storage, is really as compelling they managed otherwise in the past as it is highly convenient to the point some might even ask how.
- Collaborative editing. “Collaborative” might just be the ultimate goal of any interaction that is human days, plus it proves well in the case of Google Docs. The applying itself features its own paper writing service built-in proofing tools—grammar or spell checker—but its true power is based on how it enables multiple users to polish off any document as needed. Comments and suggestions could be reviewed, rejected or accepted as necessary—in time that is real. If those are not enough, talk to any participant, also in real-time, for additional dimension.
- Instant save. Desktop processors have probably made a users that are few freaks for one reason or any other. Google Docs saves you from contacting the psychosis that is mild performing instant saves at regular intervals to make sure you don’t suffer a heart attack next time you open your document and not see your latest changes there.
Slick Write is a free proofreading that is online with nifty features to delight bloggers, writers, novelists, SEO professionals, and students. The application form has a user-friendly interface, making it easier to proofreads a write-up or text. The tool comes in handy when you are creating a resume that demonstrates professionalism and excellent communication skills, leaving an excellent impression on potential employers in the employment market.
Why should you choose write that is slick?
- Word association to cure writer’s block. It’s the only application out there that seems to recall the public enemy number 1 of writers and thought of coming up with a cure: have artificial intelligence generate words in the context of real literature and fire up slacking neurons to get in touch with those previously unexplored regions where hidden plots, heroes and villains take abode.